Wine Touring Around the Loop
View fantastic vistas and experience award-winning wines
- Sip some ultra-premium, hand-crafted Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Bordeaux style blend wines at 37 Cellars, Leavenworth. Charge your EV at the Icicle Creek Inn or behind City Hall.
- Experience amazing wines and breathtaking views of Icicle Ridge while visiting Icicle Ridge Winery, Peshastin
- Enjoy a Cabernet Sauvignon- Red Mountain fruitforward and full bodied, crafted by Cashmere Cellars, Cashmere
- Taste the refreshing white wines as well as profound, intense red wines produced at Bella Terrazza Vinyards, Wenatchee. Charge up the EV at the Marriott Springhill Suites or the Convention Center.
- Try some award-winning Mourvedre from Chateau Faire le Pont winery - a delicious red wine that comes with aromas and flavors of cedar, currant, plum, cranberry and white pepper - and then stay for a delicious dinner.
- Learn about very small production, high quality wines, While taking in a wide vista of Lake Chelan, Mellisoni Vineyards, Highway 97A. Soon to have their own 70A, 240V40A and 120V15A chargers.
- Be guided by friendly and knowledgeable staff through the ultimate winery experience at Lake Chelan Winery, Chelan. Flow some electrons to the car at Campbell's Resort or by City Hall.
- Share the peaceful flow of the Methow River while sipping fantastic reds and whites at the Methow Valley Winery, Pateros. Stop by the charger at the Pateros Lakeshore Inn.
- Check in at Challenger Ridge Winery, Concrete