Taste your way around the Loop and get a true sense of place
- Start off with Puget Sound staple, Ivar's Clam Chowder, on Mukilteo waterfront
- Chill with locals at the Sultan Bakery
- Get a world famous Milk Shake while you charge your car at the 59er Diner
- Sample Bavarian fare in Leavenworth, then pick up fresh fruit at local fruit stands in Cashmere, Wenatchee and Chelan
- Sample hand-made candies and cider in Cashmere
- Stock your picnic basket or dine-in at Wenatchee's Pybus Public Market, car charging available at the market or within easy walking distance from behind the Convention Center over the footbridge to Pybus.
- Wine taste your way around Lake Chelan and Manson, charge your car at Campbell's Resort
- Dine on locally-sourced foods from throughout the Methow (everything from heirloom grains, beef, pork, beer and wine) Car charging available at the Pine Near RV Park, Winthrop
- Sip award-winning coffee, roasted and served in Twisp, charge your car at the Twisp River Pub
- Enjoy organic, locally sourced meals while visiting North Cascades Institute Base Camp on Diablo Lake
- Eat at hospitable, family owned restaurants throughout the North Cascades
- Sample abundant produce and berries grown in the Skagit Valley
- Relax with hand-crafted brews and seafood in Anacortes
- Try local Island made wines while eating heaps of Penn Cove mussels on Whidbey Island
- Farmers Markets are amazing along the Loop so plan to stop for these treasures and carry at cooler!