Satisfy your craving for art, heritage and authentic local color
- Explore aviation at the Flying Heritage Collection and the Future of Flight Aviation Center with Boeing Tours
- Stop at Skykomish or the Iron Goat Trail for a taste of Washington's railway history, you can charge your EV at the Sky Deli
- Take in an acclaimed performance at Leavenworth's Summer Theater or Icicle Center for the Arts. Charge away at the Icicle Creek Inn or near City Hall.
- Learn about North Central Washington's native and ag-based history at the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center while your car charges at one of the 4 charging stations at the Wenatchee Convention Center.
- Explore Art on the Avenues in Wenatchee's National Historic District located downtown; add some range at the Marriott Springhill Suites.
- Understand the history of public hydropower at Rocky Reach Dam Museum
- Visit Entiat's Columbia Breaks Fire Interpretive Center
- Immerse yourself in the arts while in Twisp, a small town with a HUGE arts community and an EV charging station at the Twisp river Pub.
- Walk through Winthrop's past at the Shafer Museum while your car charges across the street at the Pine Near RV Park
- Get hands-on with the North Cascades National Park history at NCNP Visitor Center
- Take a Historic Sedro-Woolley walking tour
- Visit the historic Lincoln Theatre in Mt. Vernon
- Tour the Museum of Northwest Art in LaConner
- Walk through the nation's first historical reserve, Ebey's Landing National historic Reserve on Whibey Island
- Explore historic military installations on Whibey Island at Fort Casey and Fort Ebey State Park
- Tour the Mukilteo Lighthouse after you return to the mainland via ferry