Escape the rat race & find your bliss
- Take in pastoral views of the Snohomish County countryside
- Feel the power behind numerous waterfalls easily accessible via the Stevens Pass Gateway
- Provide electrons for your EV along the Highway 2 "Green Highway"
- Stroll along a tranquil stretch of the Wenatchee River in Leavenworth's Waterfront Park
- Spend quiet time at Wenatchee's renowned Ohme Gardens and charge your EV at one of four charging stations in Wenatchee including the Marriott Springhill Suits.
- Visit off-the-grid Stehekin via Chelan's Lady of the Lake, leave your car to charge at one of three chargers in Chelan
- Restore with a yoga class while in The Methow. Restore the electrons at Mazama Country Inn or the Pine Near RV Park.
- Float on the calm, glacial lake waters of Diablo Lake with Skagit Tours
- View graceful herons and numerous other waterfowl along the calm banks of Padilla Bay
- Get a big dose of perspective from Anacortes' Mt. Erie - 1,300' view, fully accessible by car
- Take a restorative walk along Ebey's Landing national historical Reserve or Meerkerk Gardens on Whidbey Island